Summer Internship opportunity at Sun Pharma, read details of Internship program to submit job application.
Title: Summer Internship Program
Date: Apr 7, 2022
Time Frame: June 6, 2022 to August 12, 2022
Hours of work: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours/week)
Location: Hawthorne, NY
Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a multinational; science-based pharmaceutical company dedicated to meeting the needs of its customers through the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality healthcare products.
Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a subsidiary of Sun Pharmaceuticals, the fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company in the world. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients in over 150 countries. Sun Pharma is also India’s largest, most trusted, and most valuable pharmaceuticals company by market capitalization with global revenues of $4.5 billion.
If you are reliable, dedicated and are looking for a Summer Internship, we invite you to apply.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
We offer ambitious College and University students the opportunity to take on challenging assignments within a variety of Taro’s Business Units and Functions. Summer Interns will work side by side with managers on special projects throughout the duration of the program.
- Qualified candidates must be enrolled in a College or University program working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree program
- Qualified candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Available to work for the full program – June 10 through August 19
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is preferred; with strong proficiency in Excel
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as in team settings
- Good written, communication and report writing skills
Internship Opportunities are currently available in the following areas:
Generic – Sales & Marketing
Generic – Pricing and Contracts
Over The Counter (OTC) – Sales & Marketing
Learning & Organizational Development
Seniority level : Internship
Employment type : Internship
Job function : Administrative, Customer Service, and Sales
Industries : Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Interested candidates please submit your resume and note which Internship you are interesting in for the summer