Join American clinical laboratory and Fortune 500 company Quest Diagnostics, Currently hiring Medical Technologist II in Hackensack New Jersey at Read role and responsibility to apply Quest Diagnostics is careers in Hackensack.
Position : Medical Technologist II
Location : Hackensack, NJ
Job Type : Full-Time
Department : Laboratory Operations
Medical Technologist II – Hackensack, NJ – Weeknight and weekend*Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required, which must include the primary doses and the booster dose if eligible – exemptions from vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons will be considered if a conditional offer of employment is extended. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Must demonstrate proficiency in all principle duties of a Medical Technologist I.
2. Proficient in all applicable areas of testing in the department. Proficient in troubleshooting all applicable instruments/procedures in the department.
3. Participate in continuing education; present periodic in-service programs.
4. Make suggestions for improvements; actively participate in implementation of process improvements.
5. Assist with oversight and training of department employees as necessary.
6. Perform other duties as needed to assure the timely completion of the work.
BS in Medical Technology, Biology or Chemistry, or an AS degree in a Laboratory Science or Medical Laboratory Technology, or have previously qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493. 1433 published in March 14,1990. If HEW certified, eight years or more in same department. Associates hired after the standardization date, must have a Bachelor of Science/Arts degree.
Foreign educated candidates must provide a detailed credential evaluation from IERF (International Education Research Foundation). United States educated candidates must provide a detailed original transcript.
Minimum of 3 years clinical experience with most current year in present department. Must have received a rating of 2 on last two annual performance appraisals.
1. Must have the ability to establish work priorities and handle several procedures simultaneously.
2. Must interact with other departments.
3. Contact with clients may be required, good customer service skills important. 4. Must protect patient confidentiality at all times.req93590
Career Tag : Quest Diagnostics jobs in Hackensack, Quest Diagnostics hiring in Hackensack, Laboratory Operations jobs hiring nearby Hackensack NJ, Full-Time jobs nearby in Hackensack NJ, Quest Diagnostics Laboratory Operations jobs in Hackensack New Jersey, Hackensack jobs hiring
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Hackensack. Quest Diagnostics is currently hiring Medical Technologist II in Hackensack New Jersey. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.