Join American clinical laboratory and Fortune 500 company Quest Diagnostics, Currently hiring Spec, Health Screener– Irvine CA in Redding California at Read role and responsibility to apply Quest Diagnostics is careers in Redding.
Position : Spec, Health Screener– Irvine CA
Location : Redding, CA
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Per Diem Examiner
THIS IS PER DIEM — NOT FULL/PART TIMEQuest Diagnostics is a leading provider of worksite wellness screening and health improvement programs. During a biometric wellness screening, a trained Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness provider will collect a number of measurements, including height, weight, blood pressure, waist and/or hip circumference, as well as a finger stick for glucose and cholesterol levels. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform biometric screening at client sites including finger stick blood collection, BMI, blood pressure, height/weight and other health screening services based on service package
• Provide basic health coaching based off of individual’s screening results
• Perform basic waived testing technical procedures on blood samples and completes required quality control.
• Provide exceptional customer service at all health screenings
• Maintain accurate, complete, and legible records
• Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
• Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
• Understand and complies with applicable federal, state and local laws. Adheres to quality assurance procedures and good manufacturing practices
• Maintain all HIPAA and OSHA standards while on events
• Performs other related duties as necessaryEducation/Certification:
• Formal medical education including current appropriate medical certification
• Additional medical certification / licensure as required by state or regulatory requirementsRequired Work Experience:
• At least 1 year of healthcare experience in a professional health care setting
• Completion of a fingerstick within the last 1-2 years
• Proficient with finger stick blood collection methods and manual blood pressure
• CardioChek Plus experience preferred
• Skills required for proper specimen and reagent handling, labeling, processing, preparation, transportation and storage necessaryWork and Physical Conditions/Requirements:
• Worksite wellness screenings typically take place in a corporate/conference room type setting
• Travel is required to screening event locations (not provided)
• Lift light to moderately heavy objects. The normal performance of duties may require lifting and carrying objects up to 40 pounds.
• Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness
• Examining/observing details
• Access to computer, voicemail, email, internet connect, and Internet Explorer browser
Career Tag : Quest Diagnostics jobs in Redding, Quest Diagnostics careers in Redding, Per Diem Examiner jobs in Redding CA, Part-time jobs in Redding CA, Quest Diagnostics Per Diem Examiner jobs in Redding California, Redding jobs
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Redding. Quest Diagnostics is currently hiring Spec, Health Screener– Irvine CA in Redding California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.