Join American clinical laboratory and Fortune 500 company Quest Diagnostics, Currently hiring Customer Care Representative in Lenexa Kansas at Read role and responsibility to apply Quest Diagnostics is careers in Lenexa.
Position : Customer Care Representative
Location : Lenexa, KS
Job Type : Full-Time
Department : Client Services
Training hours: 8am-5pm CSTWork Schedule: M-F 9am-5:30pm, 10am-6:30am, 10:30am-7pm, and/or 12:30pm-9pm w/ rotating weekend100% attendance is required for the first 60-90 days Job SummaryHandle all inbound customer contacts received by telephone. Place outbound calls to clients in accordance with call log procedures and policies. Principal Duties:
• Handles all customer inquiries received by telephone regarding reporting of patient results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide superior service
• Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols
• Document reporting or call history in required format and maintain complete and accurate records
• Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting
• Provides education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes
• Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
• Perform other duties as required to meet the customer requirementsTHE ABOVE STATEMENTS DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT AN INCUMBENT MAY BE EXPECTED TO PERFORM.Qualifications:
• Education Preferred: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Work Experience: Previous medical or customer service background preferredOther:
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
• Demonstrated ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
• Demonstrated Integrity and a commitment to values Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.
Career Tag : Quest Diagnostics jobs in Lenexa, Quest Diagnostics careers in Lenexa, Client Services jobs in Lenexa KS, Full-Time jobs in Lenexa KS, Quest Diagnostics Client Services jobs in Lenexa Kansas, Lenexa jobs
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Lenexa. Quest Diagnostics is currently hiring Customer Care Representative in Lenexa Kansas. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.