Are you looking for a new nursing job? We have immediate opening for Registered Nurse in Westerly Rhode Island, as RN you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed in details.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings, apply RN jobs Westerly RI.
Position : Registered Nurse
Location : Westerly, Rhode Island
Pay rate : $40 – $55/hour
Shift: Rotating – Day/night
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
Job function : Health Care
Job Details :
The Registered Nurse provides effective and efficient nursing care while achieving positive clinical results and Westerly resident/family satisfaction. The RN in Westerly is responsible for day to day patient care, assessment and treatment in an outpatient office. The nurse practices at the level of a competent to expert practitioner of nursing.
Responsibilities of RN jobs Westerly
- The RN is designated to provide coordination of care, ensure continuous assessment of each Westerly patient’s and family’s needs and implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of care
- They are a member of the interdisciplinary team who works together to meet the physical, medical, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual needs of hospice patients and families facing terminal illness and bereavement
- Patient case management and supervision, develops, coordinates, and follows the Westerly patient’s individualised plan of care,
- RN Relays over resident information with assigned staff during and between shifts,
- Participates in patient care and team meetings,
- RN performs other related job duties as assigned from Westerly health team
- Valid Registered Nurse License in the state of Rhode Island,
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in skilled nursing,
- Demonstrates complex problem solving and the use of critical thinking skills,
- Written and verbal communications skills in English,
- Administrative and organizational ability and skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Multiple schedule types available
- Opportunities for Career Growth in Westerly: Our leaders support your career goals with in-house trainings, mentoring, tuition reimbursement, and more
Career Tag : RN jobs Westerly Rhode Island, Nurse jobs nearby in Westerly, Registered Nurse jobs nearby in Westerly, RN jobs hiring nearby in Westerly, Healthcare jobs in Westerly, nursing jobs nearby Westerly, nursing jobs in Westerly
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Westerly. Pharmry is currently hiring Registered Nurse in Westerly Rhode Island. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.