Are you looking for a new nursing job? We have immediate opening for Registered Nurse in Keene New Hampshire, as RN you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed in details.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings, apply RN jobs Keene NH.
Position : Registered Nurse
Location : Keene, New Hampshire
Pay rate : $40 – $55/hour
Shift: Rotating – Day/night
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
Job function : Health Care
Job Details :
The Registered Nurse provides effective and efficient nursing care while achieving positive clinical results and Keene resident/family satisfaction. The RN in Keene is responsible for day to day patient care, assessment and treatment in an outpatient office. The nurse practices at the level of a competent to expert practitioner of nursing.
Responsibilities of RN jobs Keene
- The RN is designated to provide coordination of care, ensure continuous assessment of each Keene patient’s and family’s needs and implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of care
- They are a member of the interdisciplinary team who works together to meet the physical, medical, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual needs of hospice patients and families facing terminal illness and bereavement
- Patient case management and supervision, develops, coordinates, and follows the Keene patient’s individualised plan of care,
- RN Relays over resident information with assigned staff during and between shifts,
- Participates in patient care and team meetings,
- RN performs other related job duties as assigned from Keene health team
- Valid Registered Nurse License in the state of New Hampshire,
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in skilled nursing,
- Demonstrates complex problem solving and the use of critical thinking skills,
- Written and verbal communications skills in English,
- Administrative and organizational ability and skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Multiple schedule types available
- Opportunities for Career Growth in Keene: Our leaders support your career goals with in-house trainings, mentoring, tuition reimbursement, and more
Career Tag : RN jobs Keene New Hampshire, Nurse jobs nearby in Keene, Registered Nurse jobs nearby in Keene, RN jobs hiring nearby in Keene, Healthcare jobs in Keene, nursing jobs nearby Keene, nursing jobs in Keene
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Keene. Pharmry is currently hiring Registered Nurse in Keene New Hampshire. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.