Are you looking for a fresh nursing job? We have immediate opening for Registered Nurse in Kalispell Montana, as RN you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings, apply RN jobs Kalispell MT.
Position : Registered Nurse
Location : Kalispell, Montana
Pay rate : $40 – $55/hour
Shift: Rotating – Day/night
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
Job function : Health Care
Job Details :
The Registered Nurse provides effective and efficient nursing care while achieving positive clinical results and Kalispell resident/family satisfaction. The RN in Kalispell is responsible for day to day patient care, assessment and treatment in an outpatient office. The nurse practices at the level of a competent to expert practitioner of nursing.
Responsibilities of RN jobs Kalispell
- The RN is designated to provide coordination of care, ensure continuous assessment of each Kalispell patient’s and family’s needs and implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of care
- They are a member of the interdisciplinary team who works together to meet the physical, medical, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual needs of hospice patients and families facing terminal illness and bereavement
- Patient case management and supervision, develops, coordinates, and follows the Kalispell patient’s individualised plan of care,
- RN Relays over resident information with assigned staff during and between shifts,
- Participates in patient care and team meetings,
- RN performs other related job duties as assigned from Kalispell health team
- Valid Registered Nurse License in the state of Montana,
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in skilled nursing,
- Demonstrates complex problem solving and the use of critical thinking skills,
- Written and verbal communications skills in English,
- Administrative and organizational ability and skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Multiple schedule types available
- Opportunities for Career Growth in Kalispell: Our leaders support your career goals with in-house trainings, mentoring, tuition reimbursement, and more
Career Tag : RN jobs Kalispell Montana, Nurse jobs nearby in Kalispell, Registered Nurse jobs nearby in Kalispell, RN jobs hiring nearby in Kalispell, Healthcare jobs in Kalispell, nursing jobs nearby Kalispell, nursing jobs in Kalispell
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Kalispell. Pharmry is currently hiring Registered Nurse in Kalispell Montana. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.