We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in West Lebanon to join our New Hampshire family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in West Lebanon like you to join our New Hampshire family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : West Lebanon, New Hampshire
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in West Lebanon, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need likewise. The Pharmacy Technician position is also responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do as pharmacy assistant in West Lebanon :
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications during shift,
- Helps West Lebanon patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and also responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports accordingly,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- In last, performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from West Lebanon team.
Basic Qualifications of pharmacist jobs in West Lebanon
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Less than 1 Year of Experience in West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- In addition, interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with West Lebanon patients and staff.
pharmacy technician jobs West Lebanon, pharmacist jobs nearby in West Lebanon , pharmacy techs jobs in West Lebanon, pharmacist tech hiring in West Lebanon, pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in West Lebanon, pharmacist assistant openings in West Lebanon, pharmacist intern hiring in West Lebanon, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in West Lebanon
Moreover looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in West Lebanon. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in West Lebanon . Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.