We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Turnersville to join our New Jersey family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Turnersville like you to join our New Jersey family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Turnersville, ,
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Turnersville, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do in this role:
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications,
- Helps Turnersville patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- Performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Turnersville team.
- EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE – Less than 1 Year of Experience in Turnersville, New Jersey
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- Interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Turnersville patients and staff.
pharmacist jobs in Turnersville, pharmacy technician jobs Turnersville, pharmacist jobs nearby in Turnersville , pharmacy techs jobs in Turnersville, pharmacist tech hiring in Turnersville, pharmacy assistant jobs in Turnersville , pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Turnersville, pharmacist assistant openings in Turnersville, pharmacist intern hiring in Turnersville, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Turnersville
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Turnersville. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Turnersville . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.