We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Rehoboth Beach to join our Delaware family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Rehoboth Beach like you to join our Delaware family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Rehoboth Beach, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need likewise. The Pharmacy Technician position is also responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do as pharmacy assistant in Rehoboth Beach :
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications during shift,
- Helps Rehoboth Beach patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and also responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports accordingly,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- In last, performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Rehoboth Beach team.
Basic Qualifications of pharmacist jobs in Rehoboth Beach
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Less than 1 Year of Experience in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- In addition, interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Rehoboth Beach patients and staff.
pharmacy technician jobs Rehoboth Beach, pharmacist jobs nearby in Rehoboth Beach , pharmacy techs jobs in Rehoboth Beach, pharmacist tech hiring in Rehoboth Beach, pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Rehoboth Beach, pharmacist assistant openings in Rehoboth Beach, pharmacist intern hiring in Rehoboth Beach, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Rehoboth Beach
Moreover looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Rehoboth Beach. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Rehoboth Beach . Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.