We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in N Las Vegas to join our Nevada family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in N Las Vegas like you to join our Nevada family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : N Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in N Las Vegas, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need likewise. The Pharmacy Technician position is also responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do as pharmacy assistant in N Las Vegas :
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications during shift,
- Helps N Las Vegas patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and also responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports accordingly,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- In last, performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from N Las Vegas team.
Basic Qualifications of pharmacist jobs in N Las Vegas
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Less than 1 Year of Experience in N Las Vegas, Nevada
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- In addition, interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with N Las Vegas patients and staff.
pharmacy technician jobs N Las Vegas, pharmacist jobs nearby in N Las Vegas , pharmacy techs jobs in N Las Vegas, pharmacist tech hiring in N Las Vegas, pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in N Las Vegas, pharmacist assistant openings in N Las Vegas, pharmacist intern hiring in N Las Vegas, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in N Las Vegas
Moreover looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in N Las Vegas. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in N Las Vegas . Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.