We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Largo to join our Maryland family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Largo like you to join our Maryland family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Largo, Maryland
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Largo, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need likewise. The Pharmacy Technician position is also responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do as pharmacy assistant in Largo :
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications during shift,
- Helps Largo patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and also responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports accordingly,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- In last, performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Largo team.
Basic Qualifications of pharmacist jobs in Largo
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Less than 1 Year of Experience in Largo, Maryland
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- In addition, interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Largo patients and staff.
pharmacy technician jobs Largo, pharmacist jobs nearby in Largo , pharmacy techs jobs in Largo, pharmacist tech hiring in Largo, pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Largo, pharmacist assistant openings in Largo, pharmacist intern hiring in Largo, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Largo
Moreover looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Largo. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Largo . Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.