We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Howell to join our New Jersey family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Howell like you to join our New Jersey family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Howell, ,
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Howell, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do in this role:
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications,
- Helps Howell patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- Performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Howell team.
- EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE – Less than 1 Year of Experience in Howell, New Jersey
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- Interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Howell patients and staff.
pharmacist jobs in Howell, pharmacy technician jobs Howell, pharmacist jobs nearby in Howell , pharmacy techs jobs in Howell, pharmacist tech hiring in Howell, pharmacy assistant jobs in Howell , pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Howell, pharmacist assistant openings in Howell, pharmacist intern hiring in Howell, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Howell
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Howell. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Howell . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.