We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Garden City to join our Kansas family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Garden City like you to join our Kansas family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Garden City, ,
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Garden City, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do in this role:
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications,
- Helps Garden City patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- Performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Garden City team.
- EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE – Less than 1 Year of Experience in Garden City, Kansas
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- Interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Garden City patients and staff.
pharmacist jobs in Garden City, pharmacy technician jobs Garden City, pharmacist jobs nearby in Garden City , pharmacy techs jobs in Garden City, pharmacist tech hiring in Garden City, pharmacy assistant jobs in Garden City , pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Garden City, pharmacist assistant openings in Garden City, pharmacist intern hiring in Garden City, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Garden City
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Garden City. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Garden City . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.