We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Dearborn to join our Michigan family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Dearborn like you to join our Michigan family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Dearborn, Michigan
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Dearborn, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need likewise. The Pharmacy Technician position is also responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do as pharmacy assistant in Dearborn :
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications during shift,
- Helps Dearborn patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and also responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports accordingly,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- In last, performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Dearborn team.
Basic Qualifications of pharmacist jobs in Dearborn
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Less than 1 Year of Experience in Dearborn, Michigan
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- In addition, interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Dearborn patients and staff.
pharmacy technician jobs Dearborn, pharmacist jobs nearby in Dearborn , pharmacy techs jobs in Dearborn, pharmacist tech hiring in Dearborn, pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Dearborn, pharmacist assistant openings in Dearborn, pharmacist intern hiring in Dearborn, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Dearborn
Moreover looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Dearborn. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Dearborn . Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.