We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Acworth to join our Georgia family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Acworth like you to join our Georgia family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Acworth, Georgia
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Acworth, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need likewise. The Pharmacy Technician position is also responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do as pharmacy assistant in Acworth :
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications during shift,
- Helps Acworth patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and also responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports accordingly,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- In last, performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Acworth team.
Basic Qualifications of pharmacist jobs in Acworth
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Less than 1 Year of Experience in Acworth, Georgia
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- In addition, interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Acworth patients and staff.
pharmacy technician jobs Acworth, pharmacist jobs nearby in Acworth , pharmacy techs jobs in Acworth, pharmacist tech hiring in Acworth, pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Acworth, pharmacist assistant openings in Acworth, pharmacist intern hiring in Acworth, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Acworth
Moreover looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Acworth. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Acworth . Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.