Urgently hiring for part time Phlebotomist, Apply Phlebotomy jobs Vero Beach for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Apply Phlebotomist jobs in Vero Beach.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for phlebotomy jobs Vero Beach FL like you to join our Florida family.
Position : Phlebotomist
Location : Vero Beach, ,
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Healthcare
As Phlebotomist, you will collects blood from Vero Beach patients following established standards and practices. Assures the quality of the specimen. Assumes the responsibility for the safety and comfort of patient.
Job Qualification of Vero Beach Phlebotomist
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Phlebotomy Technician Certification preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical experience in Vero Beach.
- Must be flexible as phlebotomy site may vary and need to travel in Vero Beach .
- Ability to work independently
Job Responsibility of Phlebotomy Vero Beach :
- Assesses the physical condition of the site to be used for blood collection > selects appropriate equipment for the chosen method of collection > draws blood from adult, pediatric and infant patients of Vero Beach > delivers specimens to Core Laboratory.
- Interprets and verifies orders including patient identification; calculates quantity needed for diagnostic study; labels specimen according to policy.
- Assesses physical condition of the patient during phlebotomy and takes appropriate action; maintains phlebotomy supply levels.
- Instructs Vero Beach patients regarding collection of blood, urine, sputum and stool specimens; processes specimens to proper area of lab.
- Identifies and communicates problems to Nursing Supervision.
- Restocks lab supplies.
- Performs operation support duties including, but not limited to filling-in pertinent information on required forms; orientating new hires; delivering reports, supplies and other material; maintaining records; participating in quality/assurance/control initiatives.
- Some time need to travel in Vero Beach at patients site.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Tags: Phlebotomist jobs Vero Beach, Phlebotomy jobs nearby Vero Beach, travel phlebotomist jobs in Vero Beach, Phlebotomist jobs hiring nearby in Vero Beach Florida, specimen jobs in Vero Beach, Phlebotomy technician jobs Vero Beach , part time phlebotomy hiring in Vero Beach , health care worker jobs in Vero Beach, Part time phlebotomist jobs Vero Beach,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Vero Beach. One of our client is currently hiring Part time Phlebotomist nearby Vero Beach . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.