Seeking a Phlebotomist in Raleigh for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Phlebotomist in Raleigh like you to join our North Carolina Health family.
Position : Phlebotomist
Location : Raleigh, ,
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Healthcare
As Phlebotomist, you will collects blood from Raleigh patients following established standards and practices. Assures the quality of the specimen. Assumes the responsibility for the safety and comfort of patient.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Phlebotomy Technician Certification preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical experience in Raleigh.
- Must be flexible as phlebotomy site may vary and need to travel in Raleigh .
- Ability to work independently
- Assesses the physical condition of the site to be used for blood collection > selects appropriate equipment for the chosen method of collection > draws blood from adult, pediatric and infant patients of Raleigh > delivers specimens to Core Laboratory.
- Interprets and verifies orders including patient identification; calculates quantity needed for diagnostic study; labels specimen according to policy.
- Assesses physical condition of the patient during phlebotomy and takes appropriate action; maintains phlebotomy supply levels.
- Instructs Raleigh patients regarding collection of blood, urine, sputum and stool specimens; processes specimens to proper area of lab.
- Identifies and communicates problems to Nursing Supervision.
- Restocks lab supplies.
- Performs operation support duties including, but not limited to filling-in pertinent information on required forms; orientating new hires; delivering reports, supplies and other material; maintaining records; participating in quality/assurance/control initiatives.
- Some time need to travel in Raleigh at patients site.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Tags: Phlebotomist jobs in Raleigh, Phlebotomist jobs nearby in Raleigh, travel phlebotomist jobs in Raleigh, Phlebotomist jobs hiring nearby in Raleigh North Carolina, specimen jobs in Raleigh, phlebotomist technician jobs in Raleigh , entry level jobs in Raleigh, part time phlebotomy hiring in Raleigh , health care worker jobs in Raleigh, Part time jobs nearby in Raleigh,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Raleigh. One of our client is currently hiring Part time Phlebotomist in Raleigh . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.