Seeking a Phlebotomist in Pine Bluff for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Phlebotomist in Pine Bluff like you to join our Arkansas Health family.
Position : Phlebotomist
Location : Pine Bluff, ,
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Healthcare
As Phlebotomist, you will collects blood from Pine Bluff patients following established standards and practices. Assures the quality of the specimen. Assumes the responsibility for the safety and comfort of patient.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Phlebotomy Technician Certification preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical experience in Pine Bluff.
- Must be flexible as phlebotomy site may vary and need to travel in Pine Bluff .
- Ability to work independently
- Assesses the physical condition of the site to be used for blood collection > selects appropriate equipment for the chosen method of collection > draws blood from adult, pediatric and infant patients of Pine Bluff > delivers specimens to Core Laboratory.
- Interprets and verifies orders including patient identification; calculates quantity needed for diagnostic study; labels specimen according to policy.
- Assesses physical condition of the patient during phlebotomy and takes appropriate action; maintains phlebotomy supply levels.
- Instructs Pine Bluff patients regarding collection of blood, urine, sputum and stool specimens; processes specimens to proper area of lab.
- Identifies and communicates problems to Nursing Supervision.
- Restocks lab supplies.
- Performs operation support duties including, but not limited to filling-in pertinent information on required forms; orientating new hires; delivering reports, supplies and other material; maintaining records; participating in quality/assurance/control initiatives.
- Some time need to travel in Pine Bluff at patients site.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Tags: Phlebotomist jobs in Pine Bluff, Phlebotomist jobs nearby in Pine Bluff, travel phlebotomist jobs in Pine Bluff, Phlebotomist jobs hiring nearby in Pine Bluff Arkansas, specimen jobs in Pine Bluff, phlebotomist technician jobs in Pine Bluff , entry level jobs in Pine Bluff, part time phlebotomy hiring in Pine Bluff , health care worker jobs in Pine Bluff, Part time jobs nearby in Pine Bluff,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Pine Bluff. One of our client is currently hiring Part time Phlebotomist in Pine Bluff . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.