Seeking a Phlebotomist in Grass Valley for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Phlebotomist in Grass Valley like you to join our California Health family.
Position : Phlebotomist
Location : Grass Valley, ,
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Healthcare
As Phlebotomist, you will collects blood from Grass Valley patients following established standards and practices. Assures the quality of the specimen. Assumes the responsibility for the safety and comfort of patient.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Phlebotomy Technician Certification preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical experience in Grass Valley.
- Must be flexible as phlebotomy site may vary and need to travel in Grass Valley .
- Ability to work independently
- Assesses the physical condition of the site to be used for blood collection > selects appropriate equipment for the chosen method of collection > draws blood from adult, pediatric and infant patients of Grass Valley > delivers specimens to Core Laboratory.
- Interprets and verifies orders including patient identification; calculates quantity needed for diagnostic study; labels specimen according to policy.
- Assesses physical condition of the patient during phlebotomy and takes appropriate action; maintains phlebotomy supply levels.
- Instructs Grass Valley patients regarding collection of blood, urine, sputum and stool specimens; processes specimens to proper area of lab.
- Identifies and communicates problems to Nursing Supervision.
- Restocks lab supplies.
- Performs operation support duties including, but not limited to filling-in pertinent information on required forms; orientating new hires; delivering reports, supplies and other material; maintaining records; participating in quality/assurance/control initiatives.
- Some time need to travel in Grass Valley at patients site.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Tags: Phlebotomist jobs in Grass Valley, Phlebotomist jobs nearby in Grass Valley, travel phlebotomist jobs in Grass Valley, Phlebotomist jobs hiring nearby in Grass Valley California, specimen jobs in Grass Valley, phlebotomist technician jobs in Grass Valley , entry level jobs in Grass Valley, part time phlebotomy hiring in Grass Valley , health care worker jobs in Grass Valley, Part time jobs nearby in Grass Valley,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Grass Valley. One of our client is currently hiring Part time Phlebotomist in Grass Valley . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.