Seeking a Phlebotomist in Cedar Rapids for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Phlebotomist in Cedar Rapids like you to join our Iowa Health family.
Position : Phlebotomist
Location : Cedar Rapids, ,
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Healthcare
As Phlebotomist, you will collects blood from Cedar Rapids patients following established standards and practices. Assures the quality of the specimen. Assumes the responsibility for the safety and comfort of patient.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Phlebotomy Technician Certification preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical experience in Cedar Rapids.
- Must be flexible as phlebotomy site may vary and need to travel in Cedar Rapids .
- Ability to work independently
- Assesses the physical condition of the site to be used for blood collection > selects appropriate equipment for the chosen method of collection > draws blood from adult, pediatric and infant patients of Cedar Rapids > delivers specimens to Core Laboratory.
- Interprets and verifies orders including patient identification; calculates quantity needed for diagnostic study; labels specimen according to policy.
- Assesses physical condition of the patient during phlebotomy and takes appropriate action; maintains phlebotomy supply levels.
- Instructs Cedar Rapids patients regarding collection of blood, urine, sputum and stool specimens; processes specimens to proper area of lab.
- Identifies and communicates problems to Nursing Supervision.
- Restocks lab supplies.
- Performs operation support duties including, but not limited to filling-in pertinent information on required forms; orientating new hires; delivering reports, supplies and other material; maintaining records; participating in quality/assurance/control initiatives.
- Some time need to travel in Cedar Rapids at patients site.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Tags: Phlebotomist jobs in Cedar Rapids, Phlebotomist jobs nearby in Cedar Rapids, travel phlebotomist jobs in Cedar Rapids, Phlebotomist jobs hiring nearby in Cedar Rapids Iowa, specimen jobs in Cedar Rapids, phlebotomist technician jobs in Cedar Rapids , entry level jobs in Cedar Rapids, part time phlebotomy hiring in Cedar Rapids , health care worker jobs in Cedar Rapids, Part time jobs nearby in Cedar Rapids,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Cedar Rapids. One of our client is currently hiring Part time Phlebotomist in Cedar Rapids . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.