Seeking a Phlebotomist in Cape May Court House for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Phlebotomist in Cape May Court House like you to join our New Jersey Health family.
Position : Phlebotomist
Location : Cape May Court House, ,
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Healthcare
As Phlebotomist, you will collects blood from Cape May Court House patients following established standards and practices. Assures the quality of the specimen. Assumes the responsibility for the safety and comfort of patient.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Phlebotomy Technician Certification preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical experience in Cape May Court House.
- Must be flexible as phlebotomy site may vary and need to travel in Cape May Court House .
- Ability to work independently
- Assesses the physical condition of the site to be used for blood collection > selects appropriate equipment for the chosen method of collection > draws blood from adult, pediatric and infant patients of Cape May Court House > delivers specimens to Core Laboratory.
- Interprets and verifies orders including patient identification; calculates quantity needed for diagnostic study; labels specimen according to policy.
- Assesses physical condition of the patient during phlebotomy and takes appropriate action; maintains phlebotomy supply levels.
- Instructs Cape May Court House patients regarding collection of blood, urine, sputum and stool specimens; processes specimens to proper area of lab.
- Identifies and communicates problems to Nursing Supervision.
- Restocks lab supplies.
- Performs operation support duties including, but not limited to filling-in pertinent information on required forms; orientating new hires; delivering reports, supplies and other material; maintaining records; participating in quality/assurance/control initiatives.
- Some time need to travel in Cape May Court House at patients site.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Tags: Phlebotomist jobs in Cape May Court House, Phlebotomist jobs nearby in Cape May Court House, travel phlebotomist jobs in Cape May Court House, Phlebotomist jobs hiring nearby in Cape May Court House New Jersey, specimen jobs in Cape May Court House, phlebotomist technician jobs in Cape May Court House , entry level jobs in Cape May Court House, part time phlebotomy hiring in Cape May Court House , health care worker jobs in Cape May Court House, Part time jobs nearby in Cape May Court House,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Cape May Court House. One of our client is currently hiring Part time Phlebotomist in Cape May Court House . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.