Urgently hiring for part time Phlebotomist, Apply Phlebotomy jobs Cape Girardeau for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Apply Phlebotomist jobs in Cape Girardeau.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for phlebotomy jobs Cape Girardeau MO like you to join our Missouri family.
Position : Phlebotomist
Location : Cape Girardeau, ,
Job Type : Part-time
Department : Healthcare
As Phlebotomist, you will collects blood from Cape Girardeau patients following established standards and practices. Assures the quality of the specimen. Assumes the responsibility for the safety and comfort of patient.
Job Qualification of Cape Girardeau Phlebotomist
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Phlebotomy Technician Certification preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical experience in Cape Girardeau.
- Must be flexible as phlebotomy site may vary and need to travel in Cape Girardeau .
- Ability to work independently
Job Responsibility of Phlebotomy Cape Girardeau :
- Assesses the physical condition of the site to be used for blood collection > selects appropriate equipment for the chosen method of collection > draws blood from adult, pediatric and infant patients of Cape Girardeau > delivers specimens to Core Laboratory.
- Interprets and verifies orders including patient identification; calculates quantity needed for diagnostic study; labels specimen according to policy.
- Assesses physical condition of the patient during phlebotomy and takes appropriate action; maintains phlebotomy supply levels.
- Instructs Cape Girardeau patients regarding collection of blood, urine, sputum and stool specimens; processes specimens to proper area of lab.
- Identifies and communicates problems to Nursing Supervision.
- Restocks lab supplies.
- Performs operation support duties including, but not limited to filling-in pertinent information on required forms; orientating new hires; delivering reports, supplies and other material; maintaining records; participating in quality/assurance/control initiatives.
- Some time need to travel in Cape Girardeau at patients site.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Tags: Phlebotomist jobs Cape Girardeau, Phlebotomy jobs nearby Cape Girardeau, travel phlebotomist jobs in Cape Girardeau, Phlebotomist jobs hiring nearby in Cape Girardeau Missouri, specimen jobs in Cape Girardeau, Phlebotomy technician jobs Cape Girardeau , part time phlebotomy hiring in Cape Girardeau , health care worker jobs in Cape Girardeau, Part time phlebotomist jobs Cape Girardeau,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Cape Girardeau. One of our client is currently hiring Part time Phlebotomist nearby Cape Girardeau . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.