We are seeking an energetic and self-starting Medical Lab Technician in Quincy MA, As Laboratory Technician you’ll responsible for performing administrative laboratory functions.
Ideal candidates for Medical lab technician (MLT) vacancy in Quincy, who will be responsible for assisting staff members with various tasks in the laboratory, and help build and maintain our lab as we grow.
Post: Medical Lab Technician
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40hr/week
Shift: Day and Night available at Quincy laboratory.
Job Schedule: Full-time job
Department: Medical Lab-Clinical Lab
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Salary: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour depending on education and experience.
Are you looking to a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab? If so, Pharmry wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a technician in Quincy MA to grow your career in laboratory.
Responsibilities of Lab Technician jobs in Quincy:
- Design and execute laboratory testing,
- Receive, prepare, and accession veterinary samples of blood, urine, and biopsies for laboratory analysis and testing,
- Analyze the results of tests for specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices,
- Record test data to issue reports,
- Label and relabel specimen containers or tubes as required,
- Cleans instruments and equipment as needed following each test.
- Assists newly assigned staff to learn laboratory procedures at Quincy lab.
Qualifications for Medical Lab Technician in Quincy MA:
- High School Diploma or GED is required,
- Good communication and organizational skills,
- Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment- centrifuges, instruments, etc,
- Well organized and self-managed,
Tags: Lab Aide jobs in Quincy, MLT jobs in Quincy, Laboratory Aide jobs nearby Quincy, Lab technician hiring near Quincy, lab tech jobs nearby Quincy, lab assistant jobs Quincy MA, medical laboratory jobs hiring Quincy,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get laboratory jobs in Quincy. One of our client is currently hiring full time Lab Technician from Quincy MA. Subscribe us to get latest Medical job alert from us.