We are seeking an energetic and self-starting Medical Lab Technician in Jersey City NJ, As Laboratory Technician you’ll responsible for performing administrative laboratory functions.
Ideal candidates for Medical lab technician (MLT) vacancy in Jersey City, who will be responsible for assisting staff members with various tasks in the laboratory, and help build and maintain our lab as we grow.
Post: Medical Lab Technician
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40hr/week
Shift: Day and Night available at Jersey City laboratory.
Job Schedule: Full-time job
Department: Medical Lab-Clinical Lab
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Salary: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour depending on education and experience.
Are you looking to a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab? If so, Pharmry wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a technician in Jersey City NJ to grow your career in laboratory.
Responsibilities of Lab Technician jobs in Jersey City:
- Design and execute laboratory testing,
- Receive, prepare, and accession veterinary samples of blood, urine, and biopsies for laboratory analysis and testing,
- Analyze the results of tests for specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices,
- Record test data to issue reports,
- Label and relabel specimen containers or tubes as required,
- Cleans instruments and equipment as needed following each test.
- Assists newly assigned staff to learn laboratory procedures at Jersey City lab.
Qualifications for Medical Lab Technician in Jersey City NJ:
- High School Diploma or GED is required,
- Good communication and organizational skills,
- Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment- centrifuges, instruments, etc,
- Well organized and self-managed,
Tags: Lab Aide jobs in Jersey City, MLT jobs in Jersey City, Laboratory Aide jobs nearby Jersey City, Lab technician hiring near Jersey City, lab tech jobs nearby Jersey City, lab assistant jobs Jersey City NJ, medical laboratory jobs hiring Jersey City,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get laboratory jobs in Jersey City. One of our client is currently hiring full time Lab Technician from Jersey City NJ. Subscribe us to get latest Medical job alert from us.