We are seeking an energetic and self-starting Medical Lab Technician in Aurora CO, As Laboratory Technician you’ll responsible for performing administrative laboratory functions.
Ideal candidates for Medical lab technician (MLT) vacancy in Aurora, who will be responsible for assisting staff members with various tasks in the laboratory, and help build and maintain our lab as we grow.
Post: Medical Lab Technician
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40hr/week
Shift: Day and Night available at Aurora laboratory.
Job Schedule: Full-time job
Department: Medical Lab-Clinical Lab
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Salary: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour depending on education and experience.
Are you looking to a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab? If so, Pharmry wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a technician in Aurora CO to grow your career in laboratory.
Responsibilities of Lab Technician jobs in Aurora:
- Design and execute laboratory testing,
- Receive, prepare, and accession veterinary samples of blood, urine, and biopsies for laboratory analysis and testing,
- Analyze the results of tests for specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices,
- Record test data to issue reports,
- Label and relabel specimen containers or tubes as required,
- Cleans instruments and equipment as needed following each test.
- Assists newly assigned staff to learn laboratory procedures at Aurora lab.
Qualifications for Medical Lab Technician in Aurora CO:
- High School Diploma or GED is required,
- Good communication and organizational skills,
- Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment- centrifuges, instruments, etc,
- Well organized and self-managed,
Tags: Lab Aide jobs in Aurora, MLT jobs in Aurora, Laboratory Aide jobs nearby Aurora, Lab technician hiring near Aurora, lab tech jobs nearby Aurora, lab assistant jobs Aurora CO, medical laboratory jobs hiring Aurora,
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get laboratory jobs in Aurora. One of our client is currently hiring full time Lab Technician from Aurora CO. Subscribe us to get latest Medical job alert from us.