Pharmry has an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant to assist at the Huntington Beach location. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Huntington Beach, California – US
Job Type : Full Time
Department : Family Practice Clinic
Shift : Day
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant in Huntington Beach is responsible for assisting the physician with Huntington Beach patient care, including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
- Provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Huntington Beach to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken. Alerts physician of problems/concerns/abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Huntington Beach patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- Obtains authorization for referral (normally from Huntington Beach clinics).
- Conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- Previous medical office and/or insurance experience in Huntington Beach,
- Bi-lingual skills
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs in Huntington Beach, Medical Assistant jobs nearby in Huntington Beach , Medical office administration job in Huntington Beach, Patient Care Assistant jobs in Huntington Beach, Medical Assistant hiring in Huntington Beach, Health care assistant jobs in Huntington Beach, PRN jobs in Huntington Beach, Medical jobs hiring in Huntington Beach, Medical Administration jobs in Huntington Beach, jobs in Medical
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Huntington Beach. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant in Huntington Beach . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.