Pharmry has an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant to assist at the Crosslanes location. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Crosslanes, West Virginia – US
Job Type : Full Time
Department : Family Practice Clinic
Shift : Day
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant in Crosslanes is responsible for assisting the physician with Crosslanes patient care, including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
- Provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Crosslanes to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken. Alerts physician of problems/concerns/abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Crosslanes patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- Obtains authorization for referral (normally from Crosslanes clinics).
- Conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- Previous medical office and/or insurance experience in Crosslanes,
- Bi-lingual skills
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs in Crosslanes, Medical Assistant jobs nearby in Crosslanes , Medical office administration job in Crosslanes, Patient Care Assistant jobs in Crosslanes, Medical Assistant hiring in Crosslanes, Health care assistant jobs in Crosslanes, PRN jobs in Crosslanes, Medical jobs hiring in Crosslanes, Medical Administration jobs in Crosslanes, jobs in Medical
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Crosslanes. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant in Crosslanes . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.