Pharmry has an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant to assist at the Chestnut Hill location. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania – US
Job Type : Full Time
Department : Family Practice Clinic
Shift : Day
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant in Chestnut Hill is responsible for assisting the physician with Chestnut Hill patient care, including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
- Provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Chestnut Hill to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken. Alerts physician of problems/concerns/abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Chestnut Hill patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- Obtains authorization for referral (normally from Chestnut Hill clinics).
- Conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- Previous medical office and/or insurance experience in Chestnut Hill,
- Bi-lingual skills
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs in Chestnut Hill, Medical Assistant jobs nearby in Chestnut Hill , Medical office administration job in Chestnut Hill, Patient Care Assistant jobs in Chestnut Hill, Medical Assistant hiring in Chestnut Hill, Health care assistant jobs in Chestnut Hill, PRN jobs in Chestnut Hill, Medical jobs hiring in Chestnut Hill, Medical Administration jobs in Chestnut Hill, jobs in Medical
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Chestnut Hill. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant in Chestnut Hill . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.