We have an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant jobs Virginia Beach VA. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task at Retail Medical.
Become a part of our Virginia Beach medical team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments during shift to keep the medical facility running smoothly. We are reorganizing and look to hire motivated candidates for Medical Assistant role in Virginia Beach VA.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Virginia Beach, Virginia – US
Job Type : Full Time
Shift : Day and Night – both option available
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant Virginia Beach is responsible for assisting the physician with Virginia Beach patient care. Including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
Responsibilities of MA in Virginia Beach
- Firstly, provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Virginia Beach to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken likewise.
- Alerts physician of problems / concerns / abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Virginia Beach patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and however it may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- In addition, obtains authorization for referral (normally from Virginia Beach clinics).
- In last, conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, for example – MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans and also Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program accordingly career level.
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs Virginia Beach, Medical jobs nearby Virginia Beach VA, Medical Assistant hiring in Virginia Beach, PRN jobs in Virginia Beach, Medical jobs hiring in Virginia Beach, Medical Administration jobs in Virginia Beach, Retail medical jobs Virginia Beach
Finally looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Virginia Beach. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant nearby Virginia Beach VA. Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.