We have an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant jobs Salt Lake City UT. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task at Retail Medical.
Become a part of our Salt Lake City medical team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments during shift to keep the medical facility running smoothly. We are reorganizing and look to hire motivated candidates for Medical Assistant role in Salt Lake City UT.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Salt Lake City, Utah – US
Job Type : Full Time
Shift : Day and Night – both option available
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant Salt Lake City is responsible for assisting the physician with Salt Lake City patient care. Including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
Responsibilities of MA in Salt Lake City
- Firstly, provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Salt Lake City to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken likewise.
- Alerts physician of problems / concerns / abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Salt Lake City patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and however it may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- In addition, obtains authorization for referral (normally from Salt Lake City clinics).
- In last, conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, for example – MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans and also Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program accordingly career level.
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs Salt Lake City, Medical jobs nearby Salt Lake City UT, Medical Assistant hiring in Salt Lake City, PRN jobs in Salt Lake City, Medical jobs hiring in Salt Lake City, Medical Administration jobs in Salt Lake City, Retail medical jobs Salt Lake City
Finally looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Salt Lake City. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant nearby Salt Lake City UT. Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.