We have an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant jobs Ewa Gentry HI. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task at Retail Medical.
Become a part of our Ewa Gentry medical team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments during shift to keep the medical facility running smoothly. We are reorganizing and look to hire motivated candidates for Medical Assistant role in Ewa Gentry HI.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Ewa Gentry, Hawaii – US
Job Type : Full Time
Shift : Day and Night – both option available
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant Ewa Gentry is responsible for assisting the physician with Ewa Gentry patient care. Including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
Responsibilities of MA in Ewa Gentry
- Firstly, provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Ewa Gentry to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken likewise.
- Alerts physician of problems / concerns / abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Ewa Gentry patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and however it may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- In addition, obtains authorization for referral (normally from Ewa Gentry clinics).
- In last, conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, for example – MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans and also Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program accordingly career level.
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs Ewa Gentry, Medical jobs nearby Ewa Gentry HI, Medical Assistant hiring in Ewa Gentry, PRN jobs in Ewa Gentry, Medical jobs hiring in Ewa Gentry, Medical Administration jobs in Ewa Gentry, Retail medical jobs Ewa Gentry
Finally looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Ewa Gentry. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant nearby Ewa Gentry HI. Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.