We have an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant jobs Ellicott City MD. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task at Retail Medical.
Become a part of our Ellicott City medical team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments during shift to keep the medical facility running smoothly. We are reorganizing and look to hire motivated candidates for Medical Assistant role in Ellicott City MD.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland – US
Job Type : Full Time
Shift : Day and Night – both option available
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant Ellicott City is responsible for assisting the physician with Ellicott City patient care. Including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
Responsibilities of MA in Ellicott City
- Firstly, provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Ellicott City to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken likewise.
- Alerts physician of problems / concerns / abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Ellicott City patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and however it may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- In addition, obtains authorization for referral (normally from Ellicott City clinics).
- In last, conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, for example – MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans and also Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program accordingly career level.
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs Ellicott City, Medical jobs nearby Ellicott City MD, Medical Assistant hiring in Ellicott City, PRN jobs in Ellicott City, Medical jobs hiring in Ellicott City, Medical Administration jobs in Ellicott City, Retail medical jobs Ellicott City
Finally looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Ellicott City. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant nearby Ellicott City MD. Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.