We have an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant jobs Brattleboro VT. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task at Retail Medical.
Become a part of our Brattleboro medical team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments during shift to keep the medical facility running smoothly. We are reorganizing and look to hire motivated candidates for Medical Assistant role in Brattleboro VT.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Brattleboro, Vermont – US
Job Type : Full Time
Shift : Day and Night – both option available
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant Brattleboro is responsible for assisting the physician with Brattleboro patient care. Including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
Responsibilities of MA in Brattleboro
- Firstly, provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Brattleboro to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken likewise.
- Alerts physician of problems / concerns / abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Brattleboro patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and however it may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- In addition, obtains authorization for referral (normally from Brattleboro clinics).
- In last, conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, for example – MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans and also Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program accordingly career level.
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs Brattleboro, Medical jobs nearby Brattleboro VT, Medical Assistant hiring in Brattleboro, PRN jobs in Brattleboro, Medical jobs hiring in Brattleboro, Medical Administration jobs in Brattleboro, Retail medical jobs Brattleboro
Finally looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Brattleboro. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant nearby Brattleboro VT. Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.