We have an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant jobs Baton Rouge LA. Candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task at Retail Medical.
Become a part of our Baton Rouge medical team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments during shift to keep the medical facility running smoothly. We are reorganizing and look to hire motivated candidates for Medical Assistant role in Baton Rouge LA.
Position: Medical Assistant
Location : Baton Rouge, Louisiana – US
Job Type : Full Time
Shift : Day and Night – both option available
Pay Range: $18 to $24/hour
Weekly Schedule : Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Category : Medical Assistant
Job description :
The Medical Assistant Baton Rouge is responsible for assisting the physician with Baton Rouge patient care. Including obtaining history, chief complaint, and consents; assisting with cosmetic procedures, escorting patients to room, preparing them for provider, and assisting in patient education regarding aftercare protocols and what to expect after treatment, refer other responsibility as listed below.
Responsibilities of MA in Baton Rouge
- Firstly, provides basic level of patient care and treatments to Baton Rouge to patients,
- Assists with obtaining vital signs, documents chief complaint and all actions taken likewise.
- Alerts physician of problems / concerns / abnormalities.
- Assists with obtaining Baton Rouge patient history, assists physicians and residents and/or licensed nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient intakes (e.g. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature, etc.)
- Performs simple patient procedures, sets up exam/procedure rooms including instruments for minor procedures, prepares and however it may include administrating medications (excluding IV) under direct supervision of a physician.
- Obtains lab specimen and fills out requisitions completely and accurately.
- In addition, obtains authorization for referral (normally from Baton Rouge clinics).
- In last, conducts front desk duties such as registration, check-in and scheduling of patients.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program MA Certificate or Diploma,
- Basic computer skills required, for example – MS Outlook, Windows-based programs,
- 401(k) Retirement
- Medical, Vision, Prescription & Dental Plans and also Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program accordingly career level.
Career Tag : Medical Assistant jobs Baton Rouge, Medical jobs nearby Baton Rouge LA, Medical Assistant hiring in Baton Rouge, PRN jobs in Baton Rouge, Medical jobs hiring in Baton Rouge, Medical Administration jobs in Baton Rouge, Retail medical jobs Baton Rouge
Finally looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Baton Rouge. Pharmry is currently hiring Medical Assistant nearby Baton Rouge LA. Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.