Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Woodbridge to join our New Jersey healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Woodbridge with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Woodbridge New Jersey (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at New Jersey healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Woodbridge patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Woodbridge:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Woodbridge patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Woodbridge team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Woodbridge:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Woodbridge NJ,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Woodbridge:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Woodbridge, health care assistant jobs in Woodbridge, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Woodbridge New Jersey, patient care tech jobs hiring Woodbridge, travel pct job openings in Woodbridge, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Woodbridge, full-time healthcare jobs in Woodbridge, patient care jobs in Woodbridge NJ
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Woodbridge. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Woodbridge NJ. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.