Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Topeka to join our Kansas healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Topeka with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Topeka Kansas (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Kansas healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Topeka patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Topeka:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Topeka patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Topeka team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Topeka:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Topeka KS,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Topeka:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Topeka, health care assistant jobs in Topeka, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Topeka Kansas, patient care tech jobs hiring Topeka, travel pct job openings in Topeka, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Topeka, full-time healthcare jobs in Topeka, patient care jobs in Topeka KS
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Topeka. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Topeka KS. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.