Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Sterling Heights to join our Massachusetts healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Sterling Heights with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Sterling Heights Massachusetts (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Massachusetts healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Sterling Heights patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Sterling Heights:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Sterling Heights patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Sterling Heights team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Sterling Heights:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Sterling Heights MA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Sterling Heights:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Sterling Heights, health care assistant jobs in Sterling Heights, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Sterling Heights Massachusetts, patient care tech jobs hiring Sterling Heights, travel pct job openings in Sterling Heights, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Sterling Heights, full-time healthcare jobs in Sterling Heights, patient care jobs in Sterling Heights MA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Sterling Heights. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Sterling Heights MA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.