Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in St. Paul to join our Minnesota healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in St. Paul with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : St. Paul Minnesota (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Minnesota healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping St. Paul patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in St. Paul:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to St. Paul patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from St. Paul team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in St. Paul:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in St. Paul MN,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in St. Paul:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in St. Paul, health care assistant jobs in St. Paul, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in St. Paul Minnesota, patient care tech jobs hiring St. Paul, travel pct job openings in St. Paul, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in St. Paul, full-time healthcare jobs in St. Paul, patient care jobs in St. Paul MN
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in St. Paul. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in St. Paul MN. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.