Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Spokane Valley to join our Washington healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Spokane Valley with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Spokane Valley Washington (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Washington healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Spokane Valley patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Spokane Valley:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Spokane Valley patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Spokane Valley team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Spokane Valley:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Spokane Valley WA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Spokane Valley:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Spokane Valley, health care assistant jobs in Spokane Valley, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Spokane Valley Washington, patient care tech jobs hiring Spokane Valley, travel pct job openings in Spokane Valley, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Spokane Valley, full-time healthcare jobs in Spokane Valley, patient care jobs in Spokane Valley WA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Spokane Valley. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Spokane Valley WA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.