Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Santa Clara to join our California healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Santa Clara with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Santa Clara California (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at California healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Santa Clara patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Santa Clara:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Santa Clara patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Santa Clara team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Santa Clara:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Santa Clara CA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Santa Clara:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Santa Clara, health care assistant jobs in Santa Clara, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Santa Clara California, patient care tech jobs hiring Santa Clara, travel pct job openings in Santa Clara, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Santa Clara, full-time healthcare jobs in Santa Clara, patient care jobs in Santa Clara CA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Santa Clara. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Santa Clara CA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.