Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Round Rock to join our Texas healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Round Rock with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Round Rock Texas (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Texas healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Round Rock patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Round Rock:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Round Rock patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Round Rock team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Round Rock:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Round Rock TX,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Round Rock:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Round Rock, health care assistant jobs in Round Rock, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Round Rock Texas, patient care tech jobs hiring Round Rock, travel pct job openings in Round Rock, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Round Rock, full-time healthcare jobs in Round Rock, patient care jobs in Round Rock TX
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Round Rock. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Round Rock TX. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.