Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Rochester to join our Minnesota healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Rochester with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Rochester Minnesota (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Minnesota healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Rochester patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Rochester:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Rochester patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Rochester team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Rochester:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Rochester MN,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Rochester:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Rochester, health care assistant jobs in Rochester, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Rochester Minnesota, patient care tech jobs hiring Rochester, travel pct job openings in Rochester, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Rochester, full-time healthcare jobs in Rochester, patient care jobs in Rochester MN
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Rochester. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Rochester MN. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.