Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Richmond to join our Virginia healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Richmond with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Richmond Virginia (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Virginia healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Richmond patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Richmond:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Richmond patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Richmond team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Richmond:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Richmond VA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Richmond:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Richmond, health care assistant jobs in Richmond, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Richmond Virginia, patient care tech jobs hiring Richmond, travel pct job openings in Richmond, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Richmond, full-time healthcare jobs in Richmond, patient care jobs in Richmond VA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Richmond. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Richmond VA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.