Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Norwalk to join our California healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Norwalk with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Norwalk California (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at California healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Norwalk patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Norwalk:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Norwalk patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Norwalk team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Norwalk:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Norwalk CA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Norwalk:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Norwalk, health care assistant jobs in Norwalk, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Norwalk California, patient care tech jobs hiring Norwalk, travel pct job openings in Norwalk, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Norwalk, full-time healthcare jobs in Norwalk, patient care jobs in Norwalk CA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Norwalk. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Norwalk CA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.