Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in New Haven to join our Connecticut healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in New Haven with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : New Haven Connecticut (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Connecticut healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping New Haven patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in New Haven:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to New Haven patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from New Haven team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in New Haven:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in New Haven CT,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in New Haven:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in New Haven, health care assistant jobs in New Haven, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in New Haven Connecticut, patient care tech jobs hiring New Haven, travel pct job openings in New Haven, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in New Haven, full-time healthcare jobs in New Haven, patient care jobs in New Haven CT
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in New Haven. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in New Haven CT. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.