Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Nampa to join our Idaho healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Nampa with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Nampa Idaho (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Idaho healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Nampa patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Nampa:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Nampa patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Nampa team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Nampa:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Nampa ID,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Nampa:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Nampa, health care assistant jobs in Nampa, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Nampa Idaho, patient care tech jobs hiring Nampa, travel pct job openings in Nampa, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Nampa, full-time healthcare jobs in Nampa, patient care jobs in Nampa ID
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Nampa. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Nampa ID. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.