Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Manchester to join our New Hampshire healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Manchester with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Manchester New Hampshire (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at New Hampshire healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Manchester patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Manchester:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Manchester patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Manchester team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Manchester:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Manchester NH,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Manchester:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Manchester, health care assistant jobs in Manchester, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Manchester New Hampshire, patient care tech jobs hiring Manchester, travel pct job openings in Manchester, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Manchester, full-time healthcare jobs in Manchester, patient care jobs in Manchester NH
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Manchester. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Manchester NH. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.