Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in League City to join our Texas healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in League City with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : League City Texas (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Texas healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping League City patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in League City:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to League City patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from League City team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in League City:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in League City TX,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in League City:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in League City, health care assistant jobs in League City, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in League City Texas, patient care tech jobs hiring League City, travel pct job openings in League City, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in League City, full-time healthcare jobs in League City, patient care jobs in League City TX
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in League City. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in League City TX. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.