Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Las Cruces to join our New Mexico healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Las Cruces with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Las Cruces New Mexico (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at New Mexico healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Las Cruces patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Las Cruces:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Las Cruces patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Las Cruces team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Las Cruces:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Las Cruces NM,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Las Cruces:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Las Cruces, health care assistant jobs in Las Cruces, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Las Cruces New Mexico, patient care tech jobs hiring Las Cruces, travel pct job openings in Las Cruces, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Las Cruces, full-time healthcare jobs in Las Cruces, patient care jobs in Las Cruces NM
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Las Cruces. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Las Cruces NM. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.